While many of us are basting in our own sweat, retailers are already pushing us into fall. Uh, no. We refuse to go there. Fall means holiday time and we just aren’t ready for the madness that ensues.
Let’s stay focused here: Summer. Vacations. Poptails. That’s where it’s at.
Join us with our bit of summer persuasion with these white sangria poptails. We kept things light by going white instead of red and used a Pinot Grigio for the main body. Toss in a few nectarines and grapes with some Triple sec and summer playtime is where it should be.
White Sangria Poptail
- 12 oz. white nectarine (approximately 2 large nectarines), pitted and skinned
- 6 oz. grapes ( approximately 1 cup), stemmed
- 12 oz. Pinot Grigio
- 4 oz. triple sec
1. Place nectarines and grapes in a food processor or blender and process or blend until pureed, about 1-2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and process or blend until fully combined.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle forms and freeze for about 2 hours or until mixture starts to solidify enough to hold a popsicle stick upright. Insert popsicle sticks and finish freezing popsicles overnight.
3. To release popsicles run hot water on the outside of popsicle molds for a 2-3 seconds