Just when I thought margaritas could not get any better, BOOM this appeared and it’s here to stay. If you haven’t had a strawberry-jalapeño margarita yet you must do so immediately. Let me tell you, as far as cocktails go, this one—named La Bamba—is a top-shelf MUST.
So refreshing, so dangerously delectable, AY AY AY! It makes me want to dance. Perfect drink for spring and the key behind getting business drunk. In fact, I love it so much I want it twenty four SEVEN and you will too!! Here’s the solution to all your problems:
To start: If one has jalapeño-infused tequila, do yourself a favor and muddle a fresh strawberry in Agave nectar.
* If one does not have jalapeño-infused tequila—NBD! Muddle a jalapeño slice (or more if you wish) with the strawberry in Agave nectar.
*Ice ice baby.
*Add 2 oz. of tequila (infused or not). Feel free to add more, nobody is judging you.
* Squeeze a lime-and-a-half worth of lime juice.
* Top off with lemon-lime soda (Sprite works)
* Shake shake shake.
* Pour into a cold pint glass prepped with a lime, sugar and salt rim.
* If you want to get fancy, garnish with a lime wheel and a strawberry.
* Cheers mate!