Top 10 Most Popular ES Posts of 2012
Another year gone by (ES’ sixth!) means another chance to look back at the very best in alcoholic desserts, sandwich porn, and food-related cursing debates we spat your way this year. Here are ES’ top 10 most popular posts of 2012.
10. Homemade Twix
Gotta love that feeling of patting yourself on the back for making something homemade, but still getting to eat junk food.
9. 1-Minute Dessert: Sea Salt Chocolate Cherry Cake
What’s better than dessert? Dessert made in a minute.
8. America’s Best New Sandwiches — 2012
In 2012 our annual list became a qualifying event for the World Sandwich Championship. No joke. Get your nominations for our 2013 best new sandwiches list in now!
7. 100 Ways to Use an Avocado
They’re not just for guacamole, folks!
6. Endless Poptails: Grapefruit and Strawberry Greyhound
Freezing booze into dessert. It never gets old!
5. 100 Things to Do With Peanut Butter
In case you’re looking for a New Year’s resolution that involves getting really fat.
4. Booze Bites: Irish Car Bomb Jell-o Shots
Some of you had a problem with the name, but everyone wants to down these St. Patrick’s Day treats.
3. Endless Poptails: Pomegranate Sex on the Beach
Are you missing summer yet?
2. Booze Bites: Cupcake Pudding Shooters
Cupcakes. Whipped cream. Vanilla pudding. Booze. What’s not to like?
1. Cornerstone Cooking: Crunchy Black Bean Tacos
You guys like a lot of things, but there’s nothing you like more than arguing about the word “fuck.” (See the comments section)