Top 10 Awesome Pies to Make for National Pie Day
Happy (almost) National Pie Day! What, you didn’t know that January 23rd is officially National Pie Day? Well, you now have one last day to plan how you’re going to celebrate. There’s no limit of crazy pie (and pie-like) recipes out there on the Internet, including in our very own Endless Simmer archives.
Get inspired with five of our tried-and-true beloved ES recipes, then read on for five tasty treats from other pie-loving food blogs.
10. Bacon Lattice Pulled Pork Potato Pie
9. Twinkie Key Lime Pie
8. Sweet Cherry Pie
7. Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
6. Tiny Pumpkin Pie
5. Blackberry Lime Pie from Baker’s Royale
4. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie from Joy the Baker
3. Brussels Sprouts, Asparagus, & Gruyere Quiche from A Time to Kale
2. Breakfast Slab Pie from Smitten Kitchen
1. Brownie Pecan Pie from Bakerella
There you have it! Whether you’re in the mood for sweet or savory, there’s a pie out there for everyone. Meaning everyone should be celebrating National Pie Day tomorrow. You have no excuse not to!
in Holiday / Lists 0 comments