I need another tattoo like I need a hole in the head. However, I have been racking my brain and searching for a kick-ass food tattoo. I have thought about a play on the phrase “in the weeds”; it is still evolving. I like peanut butter and jelly, but do I really want a permanent sandwich on my back side? I could probably cover both of my arms and legs with every food that I enjoy, but I’m not sure I want to be completely covered in ink. This is difficult. So I’ve compiled a top 10 list from the flickr group Food Tattoos. Enjoy. Maybe you’ll get some ideas for your next tat. If you have any ideas to share or already have a USDA seal on your butt, please tell us about it, dear inked-ESer.
- If I liked chicken wings, maybe I would tattoo them on my back.
- Oh, my dear friend the KitchenAid.
- So I guess he likes steak…
- I love instructional tattoos. This one would be there in case I forget how to make a jelly roll.
- Kitchen tools chasing food. I love it.
- This ode to mom is just as sweet as can be.
- Pig diagrams are popular. But this one is cool. And French.
- Making a statement. Genius.
- A visual recipe for hummus. Cute as shit.
- Don’t forget to season your food, boys and girls!!