Top 10 Food Tattoos
I need another tattoo like I need a hole in the head. However, I have been racking my brain and searching for a kick-ass food tattoo. I have thought about a play on the phrase “in the weeds”; it is still evolving. I like peanut butter and jelly, but do I really want a permanent sandwich on my back side? I could probably cover both of my arms and legs with every food that I enjoy, but I’m not sure I want to be completely covered in ink. This is difficult. So I’ve compiled a top 10 list from the flickr group Food Tattoos. Enjoy. Maybe you’ll get some ideas for your next tat. If you have any ideas to share or already have a USDA seal on your butt, please tell us about it, dear inked-ESer.
- If I liked chicken wings, maybe I would tattoo them on my back.
- Oh, my dear friend the KitchenAid.
- So I guess he likes steak…
- I love instructional tattoos. This one would be there in case I forget how to make a jelly roll.
- Kitchen tools chasing food. I love it.
- This ode to mom is just as sweet as can be.
- Pig diagrams are popular. But this one is cool. And French.
- Making a statement. Genius.
- A visual recipe for hummus. Cute as shit.
- Don’t forget to season your food, boys and girls!!
I have my appointment set to get my magic fork tattooed on my forearm. It is a large ornate and very gnarlily bent dinner fork and tarnished as if it was used by escoffiet himself. I actually found it in this condition in the street the very week I signed up for culinary school. It is were my power over food comes from.
we’re talking serious magic
Chef Boy – that is awesome…your magic wand fork. I love the story! You must share a picture with us when it’s done!!
you forgot about Gucci Mane’s sick face tattoo of ice cream shooting lightning bolts
Dan – unfortunately, it’s just a top 10 list. If it were a top 11 list, this fabulous ice cream cone face tattoo certainly would have made the cut. Thanks for the idea. I’m considering it.
for the next round up: http://thisisnthappiness.com/post/3621882086/tattoo-you