Cocktail O’Clock: Prosecco Raspberry Lemonade
Don’t know about where ya’ll are, but in NYC this weekend we finally had some serious spring weather — as in break out the bubbly and brunch all day spring weather.
In the spirit of the season, here’s an effervescent spring cocktail that combined beautiful berries, some nice tart homemade lemonade flavor, and of course booze.
Prosecco Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 Bottle Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- 1/8 Cup Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Lemon Sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Rind, Grated
- 1 Cup Mashed Raspberries
- Combine sugar and juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute, stirring until sugar dissolves
- Remove from heat
- Stir in lemon rind and ½ cup of mashed raspberries
- Combine mixture and Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore in pitcher
- Sprinkle remaining raspberries among the glasses