Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Philly Beer Week – Fun for the Whole Family
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– It’s Beer Week here in Philadelphia — a celebration of the wonderfully vibrant beer culture of the city. Unfortunately, our toddlers have shitty taste. Seriously, kid…Miller Lite?
– Paula Deen gets a little handsey with The Situation. Also getting handsey? Paula’s maid, who helped herself to $10K worth of the food personality’s jewelry.
After the jump…a lesson in marketing.
– Duff Goldman demonstrates some smart image management by turning down an endorsement for a drug that treats a disease that causes diarrhea, gas and stomach cramps.
– Yet Tyler Florence is fine with being a shill for oddly-shaped potato chips.
– And the author of a Ferran Adrià bio does a little self-promotion by leaking word that the world-famous El Bulli will be closing sooner than expected.
At least my 2 year old cousin is always trying to drink Guinness.