The Top 10 Top 10 Food Lists
5. Top 10 Most Disgusting Candies Ever: Just what is with the fascination of making candy disgusting? Listverse has the best of the worst, from Gorilla Boogers to candy scabs.
4. Top 10 Anthony Bourdain Insults on Food TV: Tony B’s greatest hits. One each for everyone on the Food Network.
3. Top 10 Food & Sex Scenes in the Movies: Eating Our Words has the X-rated version of Endless Simmer’s Top 10 Movie Food Moments, with videos included (some of which are very, very NSFW, and may include Penelope Cruz’ “prosciutto.”
2. Top 10 Creative Ways to Enjoy Bacon: You knew we weren’t going to miss this one. Of course, we already knew about most of the items on Spike’s list, aside from the very creative idea of smoking bacon (hint: not on a grill).
1. Top 10 Things to Expect When Dining With a Food Blogger: Seriously, don’t ever go to gansie and 80p’s house for dinner. You’ll get cold food served at 11:00pm, but boy will it looks beautiful on the blog the next day. And that’s what counts.
Next: #10-6 of the Top 10 Food Lists
(Photo: Hegemony Rules)
Brilliant list! Thanks for the nosh-talgia! Anthony is quite brutal but perhaps right on with some of his gripes. We just watched 91/2 Weeks last weekend, I had forgotten how steamy that scene was! Great work, I enjoyed this!
Great list- #3 is hysterical!
This is hilarious and the best thing I’ve read all week. Awesome list of lists!
#1 is pretty darn accurate. You can ask my girlfriend…
I thought that seeing The Virgin Mary on grilled cheese was spectacular until I saw David Hasselhoff on a jalapeno popper! Great lists!
I was so annoyed (and frightened) by the quiznos ad. And I couldn’t understand what the creepy thing was singing until one day I realized it said “we’ve got a pepper bar.” Sweet a pepper bar – exactly what I always wanted at a sandwich joint. NOT!
LOVE it! 😀
Hah. Nice list. Way to go meta, ES. I love the “Top 10 Things to Expect from a Food Blogger.” Also like the word coinage of “nosh-talgic.”
This is a really great top ten list, Ronald totally appears in these lists more than anyone else and that’s kind of creepy. Anyone can post their own list to our site http://www.toptentopten.com/. The coolest feature is you can let other people vote on the rankings of your list. And look we are Top 10 Top 10!
Hey, this is an awesome list, but to quote Spinaltap for needing a list to go to 11, how about:
” You’re the cutest this that i ever did see,really love your Peaches wanna shake your tree”
– Steve Miller Band
Does this qualify?
Great list of lists! I especially like the ’80s list (Orange Julius is great). However, I must admit I don’t remember Ecto Coolers.
OH! You’re my new favorite blogger fyi
@NFC: Ecto Cooler was the Ghostbusters flavor of Hi-C juiceboxes. A lunch box staple.
I hope they enjoy getting sued by Worldwide Pants
What an awesome list! Truly, this is reporting at its finest. You should have gotten a job writing for the New Yorker or something.
36 seconds I wont get back. Thanks Fark.