Top 10 Food and Drink Words You’ve Never Heard
- 5. Bouffage (n)- an enjoyable or satisfying meal.
Mom’s meatloaf is a classic bouffage.
- 4. Gramaungere (n)- a superb or great meal.
Bacon wrapped figs.
- 3. Compotation (n)- an episode of drinking or carousing together.
In other words, every weekend of my life.
- 2. Perpotation (n)- an instance of drunkenness.
Again. Every weekend.
- 1. Jentacular (adj)- of or pertaining to breakfast.
The bacon in my fridge looks rather jentacular today.
Have any to add?
(Photo: Markus Rodder)