Toby Young: Jealous of Padma’s Scar?
Do you know what makes for a really disappointing meal? Concrete.
That’s what our buddy Toby Young discovered when he was part of a car/bicycle collision. I’ll let you guess which vehicle Toby was occupying in this little get-together. At least they didn’t have to shave his head to put in the stitches. Get well, brother, and start wearing a helmet…we wouldn’t want you to injure the part of your brain that comes up with snappy put-downs.
Toby’s full Twitterfied run-down of the event after the jump.
- Got knocked off bike Tuesday night — hospital, stitches, etc. I’m OK, but hopes of becoming male model now dashed http://bit.ly/14OXk6 2:38 AM Apr 30th from TweetDeck
- That was a bit messy — my attempt to send Twitpic, not my face. First time I’ve ever done it.2:39 AM Apr 30th from web
- @smorgasbord No helmet. I now have fourteen reasons in my forehead as to why that’s a really, really bad idea2:41 AM Apr 30th from TweetDeck in reply to smorgasbord
- http://twitpic.com/49inq – Don’t click on this if you’re eating your breakfast! 2:47 AM Apr 30th from TwitPic
- http://twitpic.com/49ioe – You can count the stitches on this one. Yuk! 2:47 AM Apr 30th from TwitPic
- @roper_claire Someone drove into me. I was cycling down Holland Park Avenue and guy pulled out of side street without looking. 3:05 AM Apr 30th from TweetDeck in reply to roper_claire
Toby’s Twitter feed is at http://twitter.com/toadmeister