What the Endless Simmer crew has been up to when we’re not simmering…
– As many of you know, gansie, our Founding Editor (new title alert!) has left ES to pursue a full-time role as the Dining Editor at Northern Virginia magazine. In addition to incognito eating and getting on the What I Do meme (see above), her first Cheap Eats issue is on newsstands now, and she blogs regularly at Gut Check.
– BS is penning a new weekly restaurant column for Brooklyn Based, has recently written about Tanzania and France for The New York Times, and has been kind enough to drink his way through Oakland and D.C. for Draft Magazine.
– When not becoming a Hated Internet Personality by rapping about the Windows Phone, our own Emily also blogs over at her personal site, emilyteachout.
– Russell Warnick blogs about the Washington, D.C. restaurant scene for City Eats. Check out which restaurants have given his credit card the biggest workout lately.
– Roo de Loo has recently profiled Southern pit masters for GO Magazine, Southern Wine & Spirits honcho Lee Schrager for Passport, and (tough life) travel to Aruba for Edge.
- Miss K shares a recipe for homemade Play Dough (that’s edible, right?) over at Diary of a Nearly New Mom, and has more art/eating news at The Artful Parent.
– You can find more of Jessica‘s recipes at Feastie.com — tomato soup with broiled goat cheese toast — yes, please.
– And don’t miss bakersroyale‘s constant sugar fix over at her own site…Bakers Royale.