Endless Readers –
Nonetheless, we were also reminded that buffalo wings are damn delicious.
Further, at my spot in Fredericksburg, a slight twist to the Bleu Cheese was introduced, and I gladly welcomed the new “spice” (to be revealed next week.) This was not just a clever twist to the wing-eating experience; it rocked my world.
Two MNF games last night certainly made for a healthy week one, but next week the stakes are raised as there is less football hours over the course of the weekend.
Post jump, my totals and a few more thoughts
1) 12 beers
2) 8 wings
3) 1 cheese steak
4) 1 basket of chili cheese fries
5) 1 “How many vegetables have you eaten in the last month?” comment
6) If announcers continue to jerk off Brett Favre when he gains no yards and scores 0 points I’m going to hold the entire state of Wisconsin hostage. He’s washed up, he’s ineffective, get over it.
7) Andy Reid is an idiot.
8 ) No one cares about your fantasy team.
9) Report: Several MLB teams continue to play despite the start of the NFL season.
10) Buffalo Wild Wings should allow you to mix and match sauces with the 8 piece boneless buffalo tender order, I mean, c’mon, we’re only human.
POINT TOTAL: 60
Click here to figure out yours and leave in the comments section.
gansie contributed to the link portion of the article; photo from Eagles vs. Ravens circa 2004
Chart added by 80 Proof: