Hummus is on my mind lately, everyone. I just thought you should know that. It is so awesome, and it has been making daily appearances in my life. I need a few moments to express my feelings for this super awesome food. So bear with me as I get a little sentimental.
Oh, hummus. I have nothing but love for you.
Shall I count the ways?
1. You are super versatile and can go on almost everything, from veggies to sandwiches or even used as a salad dressing.
2. You are full of protein and make my tummy happy.
3. There are so many flavor combinations to incorporate into you.
4. You are made from a legume called either chickpeas or garbanzo beans, which are both on my top ten list of fun words to say out loud.
5. Oh, I could go on forever, hummus. But I’m hungry. So I’m just gonna get to it.
Here’s a twofer recipe that starts with my secret to making perfect hummus: rosemary-infused olive oil: