Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Spike’s an Author?!?
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Learn how to cook like former Top Chef-er Spike Mendelsohn. Whether or not you wear a jaunty hat while in the kitchen is completely up to you.
– Padma Lakshmi is not just awkward in prime time — she’s awkward in late night, too!
After the jump…a food fight, the fishermen’s plight and my new channel don’t look right.
– Alan Richman and Tony Bourdain are in a good, old fashioned media feud! Whose side are you on?
– John Besh and Paula Deen partnered on a benefit for Louisiana shrimpers impacted by the oil spill. No truth to the rumor that Paula has designs to turn the Gulf into the world’s biggest deep fryer.
– HD Fail: Good news? I get the Cooking Channel. Bad news? Standard definition. So much for good food porn.
i watched 4 minutes of the cooking channel. didnt keep me interested. they just kept saying these buzz words that were supposed to make them sound cool, but sounded forced instead.