Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Welcome to Salmonella Theatre
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– A Japanese food show sends celebs to sketchy restaurants, braving serious infections for great food. I wonder if Gansie is re-thinking that half-cooked egg?
– Yes, I’m actually required to include every mention of Sam Talbot, especially when they use the word “photogenic.”
After the jump…Food Network isn’t trying to kill me, Gordo looses the respect of another chef and a date I’ve had circled on my calendar for a while.
– Breaking News: Food Network apparently not behind powder-filled balloon found in Philadelphia, the city where TVFF works. Actually, I lived in Hamilton, New Jersey when this happened, so you’ll have to excuse me if I’m less than thrilled to be around suspicious substances.
– Apparently, acting like a jackass on TV does ingratiate you to other respected chefs. Who knew?
– Less than one week until Cooking Channel debuts. Excited yet? I am! (See? I’m not always cynical.)