Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: The Stars Come Out in Philly
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Lots of local news from Phoodie: Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro (seen above across from my office…really!!) are in Philly shooting The Dark Fields and they grabbed dinner at Cuba Libre.
– Iron Chef Jose Garces is firing up a taco truck and will be announcing its location daily via Twitter. And there goes my productivity out the door.
After the jump…we get nostalgic about lunch and cartoons, and the latest news about successful people recognizing the accomplishments of other successful people.
– Now Rachael Ray is getting on the healthy school lunch thing. Makes you wonder how truly horrible the shit they used to serve us was.
– Wolfgang Puck will be voicing a CG Smurf in the upcoming live-action film. Feel free to add him to Michael Bay (Transformers) on the list of people who ruined all the good things you remember from your childhood.
– It’s Giada and Tyler versus Ruth Reichl and Christopher Kimball. Fortunately, it’s the Daytime Emmys and not a beauty contest.