Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: The Beet Pancakes are Delightful!
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Users of the travel site TripAdvisor aren’t letting the fact that Schrute Farms doesn’t actually exist dissuade them from leaving reviews of Dwight’s North East Pennsylvania bed and breakfast.
– Tom Colichio no likey the Grub Street.
After the jump…guess who’s back, Food Network tries to bring a little bit of gourmet to the home cook and tough times in Huntington for Chef Oliver.
– Your letter writing campaign has paid off. Sandra Lee‘s Semi-Homemade will be returning in the fall.
– If you have $450 to spend and don’t care about the possibility of food poisoning because you failed to completely read the directions, then Food Network has a sous vide machine for you!
– It looks like Jamie’s Revolution is being derailed by the discerning palates of third graders. This is what happens when we let kids eat what they want.
(photo: Chiot’s Run)