T Minus Ten Days: Our Best Thanksgiving Sides Recipes
Uh-oh! Ten days and counting to National Gluttony Day, and the crew here at ES is far from finishing our Thanksgiving menus.
How about you all? In need of some inspiration? To get the ball rolling, here are some of our favorite side dishes from Endless Simmer Thanksgivings past:
– Cranberry-Butternut Squash Spring Rolls
– Curried Parsley Sauce with Brussel Sprouts and Potato
– Squash with Portobellas, Walnuts and Feta
– Hot and Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
– Julienne Root Vegetable Salad
– Turkey-Bacon-Potato Onesie AND Sweet Potato-Feta-Spinach Onesie
– Ginger-Gorgonzola Acorn Squash
– Squash and Spinach with Curry-Ginger Yogurt Sauce
Have a great Thanksgiving side recipe? Drop the details (or a link) in the comments.
in Holiday / Veggie 1 comments