Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Gordo Gets Animated
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up conveniently buffet style.
– There is going to be a Gordon Ramsay stop-motion animated series. Why? Because even Fox reality show producers aren’t over-the-top enough to insert cartoon sound effects when he starts hurling cookware.
– Guy Fieri is marketing a line of knives called “Knuckle Sandwich.” Take a moment and think about what they might look like. Now go check them out. Yep, even douchier than you imagined.
After the jump: the year of the culinary blockbuster films continue, Tyra goes crazy(-ier) for truck food and Disney brings in the foodies.
– After the success of Julie & Julia, is it any surprise that a film with “Meatballs” in the title was tops at the box office. It’s just a shame that Dom DeLuise died before Mel Brooks could pull together that Pizza the Hutt spin-off movie.
– You know how food trucks are a big trend in New York? Well, Tyra Banks is on board, so I guess that’s over.
– Celebrity chefs including Cat Cora, Art Smith and Robert Irvine were out in force for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival. I hear the braised mouse was delicious.
lol. pizza the hutt. maybe we should film that movie. oh, spaceballs.
Wow. Big time name fail for Fieri.
Something about “knuckle sandwich” conjures up images of nicks, cuts and severed fingers when used to describe knives.