Top 10 Most Ridic Thanksgiving Recipes Roundup
Here at ES we obviously LOVE Thanksgiving. Mass quantities of turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberries, pumpkin… what could be better?! Weeeell, okay, the only thing better than traditional Thanksgiving dinner is ridic Thanksgiving dinner. Luckily, thanks to the advent of Pinterest, there’s no end to the creative, tempting, and sometimes downright insane recipes people can come up with and share these days.
We scoured Pinterest to find some of the best/weirdest/most intense Thanksgiving recipes from the bloggers out there. Some posts very new, some from a few years ago but making a renaissance thanks to social media. Make one of these for the big holiday and freak out your family, or wait until you have an overload of leftovers and go crazy.
Oh, and – Happy Thanksgiving!
1. Cranberry, Butternut, Brussels Sprouts and Brie Skillet Nachos
from Half-Baked Harvest
2. Stuffing Waffle Croque Madame
from Serious Eats
3. Bacon Blanketed Herb-Roasted Turkey
from The Runaway Spoon
4. Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Caramelized Onions, Brie and Sage
from Recipe Girl
5. Turkey, Pesto, and Cranberry Melt
from The Hopeless Housewife
6. The Thanksgiving Waffle
from Food n’ Focus
7. Pumpkin Mac & Cheese with Bacon
from Inspired by Charm
8. Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla
from Emily Bites
9. Green Bean Casserole Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
from Family Fresh Meals
10. Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots
from the Cookie Rookie