Cocktail O'Clock: Serious Irish Coffee
Well, if this whole winter this is just going to refuse to stop, we might as well embrace it, and keep on pouring those hot cocktails.
This recipe kicks Irish coffee up a notch, using illy espresso lightly sweetened with raw sugar, gently stirred into warm whiskey, finished with lightly whipped cream and a dash of cocoa powder.
Serious Irish Coffee
1. In a small steaming pitcher, add 1 1/2 oz Irish whiskey.
2. Add 2 tsp granulated sugar.
3. Heat the whiskey and sugar for a few seconds using the A wide variety of online casino games offer online progressive jackpots including Roulette, Draw Poker and Slots . steam wand on the espresso machine. Pour into serving glass.
4. Prepare 2 oz espresso and add to serving glass. Gently stir.
5. In a small bowl or mixing cup add 2 oz heavy cream. Lightly whip so that it is still a liquid.
6. Starting at the edge of the glass slowly pour/float 2oz heavy cream on top of the coffee.
7. Garnish with two coffee beans and a dusting of cocoa powder.