Top 10 Champagne Cocktails for New Year's Eve
What”s the best part about New Year”s Eve? Spending time with friends, reflecting on the great times of the year past, dressing up in fun outfits? NO! It”s drinking champagne until you black out, obviously.
In honor of the year-end holiday encouraging America to drown all its sorrows and joys in an everlasting river of champagne, here are ten of my favorite champers recipes I”ve found floating around the Internet, including some memorable champagne posts from ES days of yore.
Happy new year!
10. Watermelon Champagne Cocktail from A Fabulous Fete
9. Champagne Jell-o Shots from SheKnows
8. Berry best online casino Pear Champagne Cocktail from Polka Dot Bride
7. Blackberry Prosecco Popsicle from Bakers Royale & Endless Simmer!
6. Saffron Champagne Cocktail from Anthropologie”s blog
5. Black Cherry Champagne Floats from Soup Addict
4. Airmail “Champagne Daiquiri” Cocktail from Kitchen Riffs
3. Blood Orange French 75 from Reclaiming Provincial
2. Spiced Apple Cider Cocktail from Dishing Up the Dirt
1. Peach and Blackberry Bubbler from Endless Simmer
in Drinks / Holiday / Lists 0 comments