Endless Sandwiches: Spicy Chicken Avocado Pretzel Panini
Sometimes you need dinner in 20 minutes. This is what I turn to. Sacrifice time, not flavor.
Spicy Chicken Avocado Pretzel Panini
- 1 16oz loaf pretzel bread
- 3 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbs adobo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Slice the pretzel bread in half horizontally and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayo, mustard, adobo sauce, and cheese. Spread evenly over each half of the pretzel loaf. Top with the sliced avocado and chicken breasts. Heat in a panini grill or sandwich press for 8 minutes, until the cheese is melty. Cut into four sections and serve.