I’m going to be blunt. You need this. So seriously, get to the store and buy yourself a bottle of Pinnacle Cake Vodka. Can life get better? Yes, I’m sure it can. But in terms of having a low-cal cupcake that can pull double duty as a cocktail — I don’t think so.
Plus, this is an easy-to-make, 20-minute dessert. Do yourself a favor and make a lot, because trust me, they go quickly. To shortcut the time even further, bypass making the chocolate shell and serve these in little shot glasses with wooden spoons and they will look just as fun and festive.
BTW — I’m kinda crazy for the whole line of Pinnacle vodkas, so don’t be surprised if you see a few more boozy bites using their stuff. No, I’m not a pitch person for them. I’m just fascinated by their flavor-infused vodkas — hello, butterscotch, cookie dough, cotton candy, marshmallow and whipped cream.
So after you make this Cupcake Pudding Shooter, come back and see what’s next.
Cupcake Pudding Shooters
- 6 oz. chocolate, melted
- 1 3.9oz Instant Vanilla Pudding
- ¾ cup milk, cold
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle Cake Vodka
- 1/3 cup Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 8oz Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon nonpareil sprinkles
To make chocolate shells:
1. Melt chocolate. Using a small paint brush, cover the walls of form* and chill for 5 minutes. Remove and apply a second coat and chill once more. The chocolate cups can be made 3 days in advance and kept at room temperature or stored in the refrigerator.
To make mudslide pudding mix:
1. Place pudding mix and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add in Pinnacle Cake Vodka and Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur and vigorously whisk to combine. Fold in Cool Whip until no streaks remain.
1. Fill a pastry bag with pudding mix and fit with preferred tip. Pipe into chocolate shells.
2. Top with sprinkles.
- Make sure to buy instant pudding. Do not cook and serve pudding.
- The pudding shots can be made a day in advance. To avoid having the sprinkles bleed, do not place them on the pudding shooters until the day of.
- *The mold used for this recipe can be found here.