At the Brixton in San Francisco, Dungeness crab meat and bacon make a deviled egg that is practically a whole meal (and decidedly un-kosher).
6 ea eggs, cooked about 10-12 minutes
2 T aioli or mayo
1 T minced shallots
1 T minced celery
½ T chopped parsley
½ T Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
¼ pound Dungeness crab meat
2 T meyer lemon extra virgin olive oil
2 T chopped chives
2 strips cooked bacon, minced
1. Peel and halve eggs, and pop out yolks.
2. Push yolks through sieve.
3. Mix with the aioli, cayenne, shallots, celery, parsley, Dijon, salt and pepper.
4. Mix crab, lemon oil and chopped chives together.
5. Put the yolk mix through a piping bag and pipe into egg halves. Top with the crab mix and bacon.