Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Like the Oscars, Only Fatter
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– The Beards were announced. Big winner is Top Chef’s Tom Colicchio. Lots of happiness in the TVFF household when the chef at Philly’s Osteria won for Mid-Atlantic.
– And the full run-down of Beard media award winners. I’m sure ours is coming next year.
After the jump…we take a trip down to the mouth of The Mighty Mississip and we ponder if it’s actually “news” that Duff Goldman is in the paper for baking a cake.
– If you’re headed to New Orleans and planning to eat at Emeril’s, rest assured that the seafood is still safe. While I’m no expert on ocean currents, my guess is that you’ll want to get that meal in ASAP.
– Speaking of The Big Easy, why the hell are these guys on Treme?
– Interesting news for fans of Duff Goldman and pops orchestras…which means that you don’t give a shit.
(Photo: The James Beard Foundation)