The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Hey, Anthony Bourdain isn’t just about deep-fried cobra heart. Being a good cook begins with the basics.
– Speaking of the fundamentals, Alice Waters‘ new cookbook takes you back to square one with the help of well-known chefs. And you thought she only cared about the Slow-Food extremists!
After the jump…chefs that are: annoying, dangerous (!?) and just plain cool.
– Will our national Guy Fieri nightmare ever end? In It To Win It will be back.
– Nate Appleman was packin’ heat! Not really…he was about as well-armed as a Boy Scout.
– Fabio Viviani‘s life is a series of ups and downs. Of course, at the end of the day, he’s Fabio Freaking Viviani, so yeah…life’s pretty good.