Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Makeover Edition
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Wait…if Gordon Ramsay gets a facelift, does that make him more or less scary than before? (Note: The above photo is not an artist’s rendering of the surgery.)
– Suffering from Julia Child overload yet? Never fear — there’s a new book coming out.
After the jump…a chef you’ve never heard of on a show you’ll never see, a food show that you can watch between episodes of Stargate and showings of Blade Runner and we get to see what Adam Gertler is willing to eat in exchange for having his own show.
– Epicurious takes a look at Sanjeev Kapoor, “The World’s Most Famous Chef You’ve Never Heard Of.” They say that his show attracts 500 million visitors, which means he’s getting 499,999,851 more viewers than Cooking for Real. ZING!
– Why is Marcel getting a show on the SyFy (formerly “Sci-Fi”) network? Sure, his hair looks like something you’d see on an anime character, but still!
– Former Next Food Network Star contestant and fellow Philly-boy Adam Gertler gets freaky for Fine Living with Freakiest Foods, which premiers Saturday, March 20 at 10 p.m. This makes me long for the days of Battle of the Network Stars, which could have meant we’d get to see an epic yak testicle eating match between Adam and Andrew Zimmern.