Cheflebrity Smörgåsbord: Everything’s Coming Up Gail
The latest and greatest news about celebrity chefs, served up buffet style.
– Sweet News: Smörg fave Gail Simmons will be the host of Top Chef: Just Desserts.
– And she’ll also be a regular judge on the second season of Top Chef: Masters beginning April 14th.
After the jump…taking shots as Alice Waters, the Jersey Shore crew contributes to our knowledge of the mixology and Food Network gets muy caliente!
– First Bourdain, now Caitlin Flanagan — Does anyone like Alice Waters any more?
– This post about the Ron Ron Juice that appears on Jersey Shore features quotes from the cast members. I’ve read it three times and I still have no idea what they’re saying. Scary, especially since I speak fluent Jersey.
– Food Network will be launching another show focusing on Latin cuisine. What do you want to bet the host is hot? Annnnd…yep.
I’m also semi-fluent in Jersey, and I have no idea what he said! How exactly do you “beat up that beat?”
all i know (and I’m from Jersey) is that, well, i dont know what theyre talking about but i do know that my boyfriend cannot stop talking about that scene in the show where they *build the beat*
maybe i can get him to comment and fill us in.
and more importantly, maybe ive been living in DC for too long.
Yeah, there is a scene where they talk about how they dance at the clubs. They stand in a circle, crouched on the dance floor, hitting it with their hands. It’s pure magic, the way they work so hard to beat up that beat.
YouTube provides the video:
Thought the latin host would be a bit hotter. Someone like Sofía Vergara from Modern Family however the chick they got can prob cook better so she’ll do just fine